Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bo's Coffee Review

Bo's Coffee is a popular coffee shop in Philippines that has been established 15 years ago in Cebu. If you've been to Dumaguete, you can also find Bo's Coffee in Boulevard.

Since I'm a coffee fanatic, I decided to try Bo's Coffee in Dumaguete. Bo's Coffee has friendly and quiet ambiance and it also offers FREE WiFi.

I ordered regular size americano coffee, which costs 85 pesos.



Waitress gave me full cup of hot coffee and only 2 bags of sugar. I asked her to give me 1 more sugar.

After trying my coffee, I was shocked. I couldn't believe if it was coffee or just hot water with coffee flavor. That was definitely instant coffee which costs only 2 pesos and absolutely NOT AMERICANO. I couldn't even finish that poor coffee drink and run of this Bo's Coffee shop to McDonald's.

After ordering 30 pesos coffee in McDonald's, it was a way better. At least it tastes coffee and smells coffee.



My verdict about Bo's Coffee Cafe - If you want real good quality coffee, try to avoid this place. It is not worth the money. Better you go to public market and drink coffee there, which is 10 pesos lang and probably better taste.

1 comment:

Popular Posts